RITHA info event
Come to the RITHA info event on Tuesday 6 November 2018 from 15.00-16.00. You can sign up here. Not able to come? Follow the event via facebook live streaming from 15.00-15.30.
RITHA offers you both online and in-person learning experiences all over the world: you’ll start with a group of international fellow students, who you will meet in person during the seminars and online in the discussion boards.
The training programme is divided into four blocks, which are spread over a period of 18 months:
- Foundations of Gifted Education
- Critical Issues in Gifted Education
- To Put Theory into Practice
- Reflection on Gifted Education
During the blocks, you will regularly receive constructive feedback about your professional practice and your own case studies.
Dates & Locations
In addition to the online training, RITHA offers 3-day seminars at your preferred location (Croatia, Malta or The Netherlands).
- Blended training, starting in August 2018. 3 day seminars will take place in Croatia on 28 - 30 September 2018, 15 - 17 February 2019 and 28 February - 1 March 2020.
- Blended training, starting in October 2018. 3 day seminars will take place in in Malta on 26-28 October 2018, 29-31 March 2019 and 27 March - 29 March 2020.
- Blended training, starting in January 2019. 3 day seminars will take place in Nijmegen, the Netherlands on 25-27 January 2019, 30 AUgust - 1 September 2019 and 26 - 28 June 2020.
Do you want to receive the latest information about new RITHA dates and locations? Please fill in the interest form.
The study load for the training is set at 30 EC.
Certificate & Diploma
After completion you will receive the RITHA certificate from the Radboud (Radboud University) and the European Advanced diploma in educating the gifted (the ECHA diploma). The level of the diploma corresponds to EQF level 7.
The cost of the RadboudCSW International Training on High Ability Programme is differs per region. Estimated price range: Euro 7.500 to 10.000.
Accommodation costs and travel expenses are not included.
The fee can be paid in one or two installments.