RITHA info event
Come to the RITHA info event on Monday 25 June 2018 from 16.30-18.30. You can sign up here. Not able to come? Follow the event via facebook live streaming. You can find the real time video registration on our Facebook page: Radboud Centrum Sociale Wetenschappen.
RITHA offers you both online and in-person learning experiences all over the world: you’ll start with a group of international fellow students, who you will meet in person during the seminars and online in the discussion boards.
The training programme is divided into four blocks, which are spread over a period of 18 months:
- Foundations of Gifted Education
- Critical Issues in Gifted Education
- Implementation of Gifted Programmes and Talent Support
- Reflection on Gifted Education
During the blocks, you will regularly receive constructive feedback about your professional practice and your own case studies.
Dates & Locations
In addition to the online training, RITHA offers 3-day seminars at your preferred location (Croatia, Malta or The Netherlands).
- Blended training, starting in August 2018 (3 day seminars will take place in Croatia on 28 - 30 September 2018, 15 - 17 February. The third seminar will be planned soon.
- Blended training, starting in October 2018 (3 day seminars will take place in in Malta on 26-28 October 2018, 29-31 March 2019. The third seminar will be planned soon.
- Blended training, starting in January 2019 (3 day seminars will take place in Nijmegen, the Netherlands on January 25-27, August 30-September 1 2019. The third seminar will be planned soon.
Students who want to enroll in the programme should apply before July 1st.
The study load for the training is set at 30 EC.
Certificate & Diploma
After completion you will receive the RITHA certificate from the RadboudCSW (Radboud University) and the European Advanced diploma in educating the gifted (the ECHA diploma). The level of the diploma corresponds to EQF level 7.
The cost of the RadboudCSW International Training on High Ability Programme (which will start in September 2018) is: € 7.500,-
Accommodation costs and travel expenses are not included.
The fee of 7,500 Euro can be paid in one or two installments.