RITHA offers you both online and in-person learning experiences all over the world: you’ll start with a group of international fellow students, who you will meet in person during the seminars and online in the discussion boards.
The training programme is divided into four blocks, which are spread over a period of 18 months:
- Foundations of Gifted Education (September - November 2018);
- Critical Issues in Gifted Education (December 2018 - February 2019);
- Implementation of Gifted Programmes and Talent Support (March - December 2019);
- Reflection on Gifted Education (December 2018 - December 2019).
During the blocks, you will regularly receive constructive feedback about your professional practice and your own case studies.
Dates & Locations
In addition to the online training, RITHA offers 3-day seminars at your preferred location (Croatia, Malta or The Netherlands).
- Blended training, starting in August 2018 (3 day seminars will take place in Croatia on 28 - 30 September 2018, 15 - 17 February and 6 - 8 September 2019)
- Blended training, starting in October 2018 (3 day seminars will take place in in Malta in October 2018, March and October 2019)
- Blended training, starting in January 2019 (3 day seminars will take place in Nijmegen, the Netherlands in January and July 2019 and January 2020)
Students who want to enroll in the programme should apply before june 1st.
The study load for the training is set at 30 EC.
Certificate & Diploma
After completion you will receive the RITHA certificate from the RadboudCSW (Radboud University) and the European Advanced diploma in educating the gifted (the ECHA diploma).
The cost of the RadboudCSW International Training on High Ability Programme (which will start in September 2018) is: € 7.500,-
Accommodation costs and travel expenses are not included.
The fee of 7,500 Euro can be paid in one or two installments.
For organizational questions or if you want more information about the content of the course, please contact Lonneke Luycks.