What will you gain from this RITHA training programme?
At the RadboudCSW International High Ability Training Programme (RITHA), it is our goal to increase the knowledge and experience of those who identify, educate and counsel gifted students in primary, secondary and higher education all over the world. We believe that well-trained professionals can make a valuable contribution to improved education for all students, including those who are most talented.
What will you gain from this training programme?
- You will have gained experience and a deeper insight into identifying, educating and counselling gifted students in primary, secondary and higher education;
- You will be up-to-date with the latest scientific insights about giftedness and you will be able to relate to them from different disciplines;
- On the basis of this basic knowledge, you will be able to make a valuable contribution to improve education for all students, including those who are most talented.
- You will be able to distinguish yourself as a post-academically trained gifted expert who is capable of consistently implementing educational and counselling resources for gifted students;
- You will be part of an international network of professional gifted experts, who only settle for evidence-based applications and never stop learning.
Who is the programme for?